Thursday, August 17, 2017

Ep 22: Give Me Lead Til I’m Dead is live!

Ep 22: Give Me Lead Til I’m Dead

We talk with Chris Lopez and Tom Grove about Bring Out Your Lead Oldhammer event in the UK.

https://soundcloud.com/user-989538417/episode-22-give-me-lead-til-im-dead

The Veteran Wargamer is brought to you by Kings Hobbies and Games
https://www.facebook.com/Special-Artizan-Service-Miniatures-1791793644366746/

Join the conversation at https://theveteranwargamer.blogspot.com, email theveteranwargamer@gmail.com, Twitter @veteranwargamer

Other companies we mentioned:
Warhammer 40,000 Rogue Trader Reprint

Longbows to Lasers, my old blog

Give ‘em Lead, Tom’s blog

Oldhammer forum

Leadpile, Whiskey Priest’s blog

Warhammer for adults, Weazil the Wise’s blog

Mr Papafakis, Erasmus’ blog - home of the Helsreach Ork Walker

Helsreach video on The Veteran Wargamer FB page

Foundry - Supporters of Bring Out Your Lead and all things Oldhammer



Music courtesy bensound.com. Recorded with zencastr.com. Edited with Audacity. Make your town beautiful; get a haircut.

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed listening to this episode, especially Chris & Tom planning their trip to the UK. What a surprise for their wives to find so much hobby related activity and interests! It reminds me of some of my own planning for trips to Europe: imagine my surprise when my wife and I discovered a Wargames shop in Rome. Well, when in Rome!
    Keep up the good work and next time your friends are near Sonehenge get in touch as I am just 14 miles away and I'll show them Avebury which is far more interesting stone circle to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Philip! I'll pass along your note to Chris and Tom. I'm meeting Tom next week for a game. I might even blog about it.

      Delete
  2. Hi Jay. Loving the Podcasts as I catch up while painting. Just 1 complaint I have on episode 12: Top Faves with Dave. Where in any of your lists was Waterloo?? If that film isn't the greatest wargames film I don't know what is. There have to be more Imperial Guard and Scots Gray's wargames units because of that film than 101st Airborne because of Band of Brothers. Apart from that great Podcast.
    Cheers.
    Neil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Neil! Well, I guess I would have to see it to put it on any list. Better put it on the "must see list," huh?

      Delete